Most of the laptops today are prone to Laptop Lid/Screen, hinge related damage.
Laptop Lid/Screen problems usual time is after 10 months from new as the screen gets opened and
closed many times. The hinge mechanism gets tighter due to dust and slow
process of ripping apart the threads on the base and palm rest, or
destruction of the screen or lid is often the end. If luck is NOT on
your side and this is delayed for too long, damage of the screen and
possibility of motherboard failure is unavoidable.
How to spot this?
Most of us are opening the Laptop Lid/Screen many times during the day, so it is no
difference the owner while opening the lid. The best to find out if there is
a problem is to take a brand new laptop and see how easy it is
to lift the lid. If you have no access to new laptop just pop into local
computer shop and check on a new laptop.
How to avoid the problem?
Best practice is to get the laptop for check-up on average at least
every 8 months. You should be able to ask your trusted computer repair
shop to do a health check. It can be done fast! Based on the results you
will know if any further service needs to be done on your laptop. You are
able to book an appointment at a time convenient to you.
Binary Surgery® team has great experience with data recovery after RAID array controller failure.
Please find below the detail list and availability.
|ntfs i ntfs5||Yes|
|ext2, ext3, ext4||Yes|
|hfs i hfs+||Yes|
|RAID 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 1+0, 0+1||Yes|
In the present, the demand for iPod headphones socket repairs is constantly growing.
This represents a huge issue, therefore have we, at L.K.Computers come with a long term solution that could solve this issue.
Our highly qualified employees are able to reverse-engineer the headphone jack socket and repair the ‘right hand side channel’ (R).
Additionally, we are able to repair the ‘left hand side channel’ (L) as well.
To show you, our appreciation and best quality guarantee, we offer a
repair on iPod headphone socket for an amazing price.
That means, that whenever your iPod breaks down, we are here to help you and offer you our proffesional service.
Now only £8.99 / pcm per computer.
Now available for
Windows, OSX and Linux systems
We offer monitoring of:
- switches and otherSNMP compliant hardware
What we monitor
- Temperatures of the internal components,
- CPU load and work characteristics,
- Status of the hard drives,
- Network throughput and performance
What it gives us:
- Faults notification,
- General health of the network environment,
- Highly detailed picture of all devices on the network and their performance
- All details of inventory available on the network
What are advantages of using our monitoring:
- Easy prediction
- Better decision making,
- Less disasters if at all
- Less downtime
- Less chance of expensive data recovery (required after disaster)
- Cheaper costs of maintenance (maintaining is cheaper than recovering after disaster),
- Our services are competitive and affordable even for small businesses (As we can run ourmonitoringon existing IT infrastructure)
DATA Shredder – Secure Data Shredding Service
Unlike Secure Data Erasure which makes the media (hard drive) unusable once and for all, our Data Shredder service allows you make sure the old data has been removed securely yet the hard drive may be still in good working condition.
Our software complies with:
- British HMG IS5 (Baseline)
- Russian GOST P50739-95
- British HMG IS5 (Enhanced)
- US Army AR380-19
- US Department of Defense DoD 5220.22-M (E)
- US Air Force 5020
- US Department of Defense DoD 5220.22-M(ECE)
- Canadian RCMP TSSIT OPS-II
- German VSITR
- Schneier’s Algorithm
- RCMP TSST OPS-II
- Servers – Windows and Linux,
- Workstations – Windows, OSX and Linux,
- Dekstops – Windows, OSX and Linux,
- Laptops – Windows, OSX and Linux,
- Tablets – Android and iOS,
- Smartphones -Android, iOS, WP,
- Mobile devices,
- Projectors and AV eqipment,
- Network equipment,
- Office equipment,
Is your computer running slower than usual? Are you getting lots of pop-ups? Have you seen other weird problems crop up? If so, your PC might be infected with a virus, spyware, or other malware – even if you have an antivirus program installed on it. Though other problems, such as hardware issues, can produce similar symptoms, it’s best to check for malware if you aren’t sure.