Category: For Business
Binary Surgery® team has great experience with data recovery after RAID array controller failure.
Please find below the detail list and availability.
|ntfs i ntfs5||Yes|
|ext2, ext3, ext4||Yes|
|hfs i hfs+||Yes|
|RAID 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 1+0, 0+1||Yes|
Now only £8.99 / pcm per computer.
Now available for
Windows, OSX and Linux systems
We offer monitoring of:
- switches and otherSNMP compliant hardware
What we monitor
- Temperatures of the internal components,
- CPU load and work characteristics,
- Status of the hard drives,
- Network throughput and performance
What it gives us:
- Faults notification,
- General health of the network environment,
- Highly detailed picture of all devices on the network and their performance
- All details of inventory available on the network
What are advantages of using our monitoring:
- Easy prediction
- Better decision making,
- Less disasters if at all
- Less downtime
- Less chance of expensive data recovery (required after disaster)
- Cheaper costs of maintenance (maintaining is cheaper than recovering after disaster),
- Our services are competitive and affordable even for small businesses (As we can run ourmonitoringon existing IT infrastructure)
DATA Shredder – Secure Data Shredding Service
Unlike Secure Data Erasure which makes the media (hard drive) unusable once and for all, our Data Shredder service allows you make sure the old data has been removed securely yet the hard drive may be still in good working condition.
Our software complies with:
- British HMG IS5 (Baseline)
- Russian GOST P50739-95
- British HMG IS5 (Enhanced)
- US Army AR380-19
- US Department of Defense DoD 5220.22-M (E)
- US Air Force 5020
- US Department of Defense DoD 5220.22-M(ECE)
- Canadian RCMP TSSIT OPS-II
- German VSITR
- Schneier’s Algorithm
- RCMP TSST OPS-II
- Servers – Windows and Linux,
- Workstations – Windows, OSX and Linux,
- Dekstops – Windows, OSX and Linux,
- Laptops – Windows, OSX and Linux,
- Tablets – Android and iOS,
- Smartphones -Android, iOS, WP,
- Mobile devices,
- Projectors and AV eqipment,
- Network equipment,
- Office equipment,
Is your computer running slower than usual? Are you getting lots of pop-ups? Have you seen other weird problems crop up? If so, your PC might be infected with a virus, spyware, or other malware – even if you have an antivirus program installed on it. Though other problems, such as hardware issues, can produce similar symptoms, it’s best to check for malware if you aren’t sure.
Our expert IT technicians based in London, provide solutions, health checks and regular maintenance tailored to your business needs.
We will undertake a thorough appraisal of your needs and current equipment and advise on the best package of office support.
Personalized learning is built on the idea that each learner is unique and learns in different ways. This is called variability in learning.
To support all learners’ unique needs and preferences, learning environments have to be flexible. It takes a process to transform learning environments and change learner and teacher roles. This process does not happen overnight.
We com forward the demand and offer Customized Deployment for Education suited to your needs.
If you in need of transfering your IT infrastructure to the Cloud, with a cloud hosting solution that ensures market leading benchmarks for performance, reliability, security and uptime.
Access the latest enterprise grade technology with no capital investment; reduced administration and running costs; improved business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities and enjoy cutting edge security – all with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your cloud services are being looked after 24/7 by our expert engineers.