Now only £8.99 / pcm per computer.
Now available for
Windows, OSX and Linux systems
We offer monitoring of:
- switches and otherSNMP compliant hardware
What we monitor
- Temperatures of the internal components,
- CPU load and work characteristics,
- Status of the hard drives,
- Network throughput and performance
What it gives us:
- Faults notification,
- General health of the network environment,
- Highly detailed picture of all devices on the network and their performance
- All details of inventory available on the network
What are advantages of using our monitoring:
- Easy prediction
- Better decision making,
- Less disasters if at all
- Less downtime
- Less chance of expensive data recovery (required after disaster)
- Cheaper costs of maintenance (maintaining is cheaper than recovering after disaster),
- Our services are competitive and affordable even for small businesses (As we can run ourmonitoringon existing IT infrastructure)
- Servers – Windows and Linux,
- Workstations – Windows, OSX and Linux,
- Dekstops – Windows, OSX and Linux,
- Laptops – Windows, OSX and Linux,
- Tablets – Android and iOS,
- Smartphones -Android, iOS, WP,
- Mobile devices,
- Projectors and AV eqipment,
- Network equipment,
- Office equipment,
If you in need of transfering your IT infrastructure to the Cloud, with a cloud hosting solution that ensures market leading benchmarks for performance, reliability, security and uptime.
Access the latest enterprise grade technology with no capital investment; reduced administration and running costs; improved business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities and enjoy cutting edge security – all with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your cloud services are being looked after 24/7 by our expert engineers.
L.K.Compters Ltd provides businesses with the network infrastructure they need to support their communications systems. Our comprehensive service includes design, provision, installation and testing of voice and data cabling using copper, optical and carrier services.
Our co-operation with the world’s leading manufacturers gives us the ability to choose best fit solutions for our customers whether the installation is new or an upgrade of the existing network. Cost effective support packages and maintenance programmes ensure high levels of reliability going forward.
Installation is carried out by trained engineers who work in partnership with customers to minimise downtime on critical IT systems.
We specialise in all aspects of wireless and networking technologies including Wireless LAN and Outdoor Wi-fi, Private Networks .
At L.K.Computers, our qualified engineers design, supply, install and maintain innovative high performance wireless LAN, WAN & Wi-Fi networks for both large and small businesses across the UK and internationally.
Wireless communications are frequently becoming the solution of choice for businesses as they bring cost savings, reliability enhancement and open up new revenue generating opportunities.